Gestern, 09:02
I've got a 2019 Wrangler that I take off road pretty much every weekend out near Al Khatim and the wear is finally catching up with me. Nothing catastrophic yet but the suspension feels tired and there's a clunk over bumps that's been getting louder. I do my own oil changes and basic stuff but this is beyond what I'm comfortable tackling in my parking spot. A guy at the tire shop mentioned a Certified Jeep workshop near Khalifa City Abu Dhabi and said they actually know Wranglers instead of treating them like any other SUV, which honestly has been my problem with the generic garages I've tried. The last place I went to couldn't even figure out why my sway bar links were shot. Just wondering if anyone here has had suspension or drivetrain work done at a proper Jeep specialist and whether it's worth the drive from the city. Also curious if they do proper alignment after lifts because that's been a headache for me.

