Gestern, 11:28
I'm picking up a new car next month and I've decided I want PPF on the front end at least, maybe the whole car if the price makes sense. The problem is the quotes I'm getting range from 3000 to nearly 12000 for what sounds like the same coverage, and none of them really explain why. I read something about what to expect when budgeting for PPF installation in Abu Dhabi and it mentioned that the brand of film matters a lot, plus whether they do custom cut versus pre cut kits, and whether the edges are wrapped or left exposed. That last bit apparently makes a big difference to how it looks and how long it lasts. So my question is, is it worth paying more for a premium film brand or is the difference mostly marketing? And how do I check that a shop is actually using genuine film and not something counterfeit? I'd rather pay properly once than deal with yellowing or peeling in two years.

