Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Email Newsletters Get Ignored. How Do I Fix Them?
#1
I send weekly emails to my customers but almost nobody opens them. My open rates are very low and I feel like I am wasting my time. I write good content but my emails look plain and boring. A marketing friend told me that visual design matters just as much as the words. She showed me work by a designer named Kamal Babar who creates email designs that grab attention and get people to click. I learned that good email design uses clean layouts, clear headlines, and eye-catching images. Now I wonder what email design elements make you actually open and read a newsletter instead of just deleting it without looking?
Zitieren


Nachrichten in diesem Thema
My Email Newsletters Get Ignored. How Do I Fix Them? - von JillElkins - 29.08.2026, 16:01

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste